Campground Rules and Regulations
1) Check In Time: 3:00 pm
2) Check Out Time: 11:00 am (Please Re-register by 10:00 am)
3) Quiet Time: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am (Strictly Enforced)
4) NO SMOKING: In Cabins, Pool Area, Bath House and/or Restrooms. Please dispose of all extinguished cigarette butts.
5) Speed Limit: 5 mph thru campground
6) Parking: One vehicle per site
7) Visitors: Must stop and register in office before entering park and exit by quiet time of 10:00 pm. $5.00 per guest, per night in advance.
8) Pets: Must be kept on leashes at all times. Always keep leash in your control. Always cleanup after your pet. Pets are not allowed to be left outside unattended. Pets are not allowed in public pavilion areas, pool area, bathhouse or restrooms. You are responsible for any damage caused by your pet on park grounds.
9) Garbage: Should be placed in dumpster at entrance to park. Please do not leave garbage or food outside unattended, due to wildlife.
10) Wildlife: Do not feed or approach any wildlife. Alpine Hideaway Campground assumes no responsibility of any kind due to injury from wildlife.
11) Hold Harmless: Guest agree to hold Alpine Hideaway Campground harmless of any injury or damages while staying or visiting the campground.
12) Campfire: Only allowed in fire rings. DO NOT burn trash in fires. All fires must be extinguished by quiet time (10:00 pm)
13) No Drugs, No Loud Music, No Fighting, No Weapons, No Fireworks, No Bright Lights.
14) Pool: No lifeguard on duty. No minors allowed without adult supervision. See sign for pool hours.
15) Alcohol: Allowed only in cozies or plastic cups. No glass or cans exposed to public in park. No one under 21 shall use alcohol on premises.
16) Bath House: Only for registered nightly guests.
17) Sites: One camping unit and one vehicle per site. All vehicles will be issued a campground tag which must be displayed in front window, No vehicle repairs, washing of vehicle or campers on site.
18) Sewage or Graywater: All sites are equipped with proper disposal. No disposal of sewage or graywater on grounds.
19) Laundromat: Only for nightly registered guests. DO NOT leave machines unattended. No clothes lines at sites allowed.
20) Gate Code: All Guests will be given a gate code. Code is not to be given out. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owners expense.
21) Reservations: Deposit equal to first night stay. Must be paid at time of reservation.
22) Cancellation: RV Site cancellation must be received 48 hours in advance. Cabin cancellations must be at least 7 days in advance in order to receive a refund.
23) Cabin Rentals: Guests MUST BRING their own linens. Any items damaged or taken from cabins will be charges to credit card on file.
24) Payment: All payments must be paid in full at time of arrival.
25) Golf Carts: Must have licensed operator at all times and obey campground speed limits. Other forms of transportation must be approved by management.
NO SMOKING and NO PETS allowed in Rental RV’s or Cabins.
ANYONE BREAKING THESE RULES MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITH OUT REFUNDS.
THIS IS A FAMILY ORIENTED CAMPGROUND. PLEASE BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL TO YOUR NEIGHBORS. PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF YOUR LANGUAGE.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE
THANK YOU FOR CAMPING AT ALPINE HIDEAWAY CAMPGROUND