Campground Rules and Regulations
- Check In Time: 3:00 pm Check Out Time: 11:00 am
- Quiet Time: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
- No Smoking or Vaping: In Cabins, Campsite Owned RV’s, Pool Area, Bathhouse, and/or Restrooms. Please dispose of all extinquished cigarette butts in proper container.
- Speed Limit: 5 mph thru campground
- Parking: One vehicle per site
- Visitors: Must stop & register in office before entering park & exit by quiet time of 10:00 pm unless staying the night. $5.00 per guest, per night paid in advance.
- Pets: Must be kept on leashes at all times. Always keep on leash in your control. Always cleanup after your pet. Pets are not allowed to be left outside unattended. Pets aren’t allowed in public pavilion areas, pool area, bathhouse/restrooms. You are responsible for any damage caused by your pet on park grounds.
- Garbage: Should be places in dumpster @ entrance of park in front of pool area. Please don’t leave garbage or food outside unattended, due to wildlife in the area.
- Wildlife: DO NOT feed or approach any wildlife. Alpine Hideaway Campground assumes no responsibility of any kind due to injury from wildlife.
- Hold Harmless: Guest agree to hold Alpine Hideaway Campground harmless of any injury or damages while staying or visiting the campground.
- Campfires: Only allowed in fire rings. DO NOT burn trash in fires.
- No Drugs, No Loud Music, No Fighting, No Weapons, No Fireworks, No Bright Lights
- Pool: No lifeguard on duty. No minors allowed without adult supervision. See sign or ask about pool hours.
- Alcohol: Allowed only in cozies or plastic cups. No glass or cans exposed to public in park. No one under 21 shall use alcohol on premises.
- Bathhouse: Only for registered nightly guests.
- Sites: One camping unit & one vehicle per site. All vehicles will be issued a campground tag which must be displayed in front window. No vehicle repairs, washing of vehicle/campers on site.
- Sewage or Graywater: All sites are equipped with proper disposal. No disposal of sewage or graywater on grounds.
- Laundromat: Only for nightly registered guests. DO NOT leave machines unattended. No clothes lines @ sites allowed.
- Gate Code: All guests will be given a gate code. Code is not to be given out. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed @ owner’s expense.
- Reservations: Deposit equal to one night’s stay is required at time of reservation.
- Cancellation: RV site cancellation must be received 7 days in advance unless holiday or special event and then 14 days in advance is required. Cabin cancellations must be at least 14 days in advance in order to receive a partial refund.
- Cabin Rentals: Guest MUST BRING their own linens, blankets, pillows, and bath towels. Any items damaged or taken from cabins will be charge to credit card on file.
- NO Tent Camping
NO SMOKING and NO PETS allowed in Rental RV’s or Cabins.
ANYONE BREAKING THESE RULES MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITH OUT REFUNDS.
THIS IS A FAMILY ORIENTED CAMPGROUND. PLEASE BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL TO YOUR NEIGHBORS. PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF YOUR LANGUAGE.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE
THANK YOU FOR CAMPING AT ALPINE HIDEAWAY CAMPGROUND
Our Goal is to make your stay memorable and enjoyable.